Outplacement and Career Transition Services
Today’s most successful companies recognize that people are their most important asset. When unexpected changes like downsizing or mergers and acquisitions affect your workforce, it’s crucial to treat your laid-off workers with care.
We understand and share your people-centered approach to business, which is why we provide comprehensive outplacement services with the strictest confidence with integrity, transparency, compassion, and respect for all individuals. Working together, we can help your laid-off employees remain your brand advocates, regardless of their career direction.
We are committed to providing customized services with a coach-centered approach. From dedicated coaches that provide 1:1 assistance with career planning, our outplacement programs are designed to give individuals the confidence and preparation to land their next role. We also focus on addressing the unique needs of every organization and employee who experiences downsizing or job elimination due to economic change, technological innovation, mergers or acquisitions, outsourcing, or regulatory change.
Why should you partner with Palmer Group for your Outplacement services?
Outplacement services help laid-off employees transition to a new job. By demonstrating how much you respect your employees, your company will in turn gain greater respect from your staff and the business community. For the sake of your reputation, relationships, and company’s future, invest in outplacement services and make a difficult transition easier for your former employees.
- Company reputation and brand protection – A company’s reputation goes with the employee for life
- Increased employee engagement – When the remaining employees see that a company cares for its people, employees are more likely to perform better
- Reduced unemployment costs and risk of lawsuits – Candidates who engage in an outplacement program land a new position 40% faster
- Designed to match your unique business – each of our programs can be customized to fit your needs and your budget
How can we help your displaced employees?
Outplacement programs are specifically designed to ease the feelings of abandonment, resentment, and anxiety that employees often feel after being let go. When you choose to work with us for outplacement/career transition assistance, your displaced employees will receive:
- In-person, one-on-one counseling and coaching from trusted, local experts
- Expert advice on job search strategies and networking activities
- Personalized resume assistance and social media training
- Comprehensive job search tools and training
- Customized coaching for individuals with entry through executive-level experience
- Access to PowerMyCareer™, our proprietary, web-based career transition tool that tracks resumes, job listings, and interviews, and offers skills training, research tools, and a progress guide
Since 2003, Palmer Group has been a part of Career Partners International (CPI) and has offered career transition services to companies both large and small. We are committed to providing customized services with a coach-centered approach.
Download our free guide
Successfully implementing a layoff can be one of the greatest challenges an employer faces because how an organization treats its laid-off employees has a direct affect on the morale and retention of the employees that remain.
Our guide, Managing Employee Separations Effectively, has been developed to assist management in carrying out the employee separation process in a strategic, legally compliant, and compassionate fashion. Download our free guide by completing the form at the bottom of this page.
As a member and co-owner of Career Partners International
(CPI), Palmer Group has offered career transition services to companies both large and small since 2003. Through our Career Partners International global footprint, we serve our clients in over 300 locations in 50 countries with aligned personal commitment.
MOMENTUM™ SIGN IN